PRESS RELEASE [Sept 23 2014 Miami Beach]
Linda "G" Gustafson and ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach announces the sale of a Bellini Williams Island condominium residence
Linda “G” of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty proudly announces the sale of a waterfront luxury condominium residence at the new Bellini at Williams Island in Aventura, Fl. Linda "G" represented the buyer in this new construction purchase. This 16th floor 3-bedroom, 3-bath luxury residence was purchased from the developer, designer ready, and featured 2,235 square feet under air with 523 square feet of wraparound balcony. Gorgeous views of Intracoastal Waterway, bay and Williams Island Marina. Listing price was $1,500,000 and was purchased for $1,386,000.
Linda "G" stated "The last 2 or 3 years have been very exciting for South Florida oceanfront and waterfront real estate, with the return of new high-quality luxury oceanfront and waterfront developments in the Greater Miami Beach, Aventura and Fort Lauderdale areas. A development such as Bellini at Williams Island is the perfect example of a new luxury development done right! And it's the perfect property to add to the last remaining section available for development in this one-of-a-kind island community. Williams Island in Aventura is one of the most highly regarded areas for luxury waterfront living. With the wide range of amenities, services and the recent multi-million dollar renovation of the spa areas, Williams Island remains an address and a community that many are very happy to call home."
Linda "G" added "I've always had a love for Williams Island and all the amenities and services it provides for the residents. During my early real estate career with WCI Communities I worked directly in the sales of preconstruction luxury condominium residences here on the island at the Bellamare Williams Island condominium, which was completed in 2005. Williams Island has continued to enhance not just the properties and grounds, but the amenities and services throughout the community. The recent renovation of their Spa is absolutely beautiful."
Contact Linda "G" for more information on a wide variety of luxury South Florida condominium properties and listings or to view the currently available Bellini Williams Island condominium residences - Linda G Properties Beillini at Williams Island.
Linda "G" also has all the information you may need if your interest is in purchasing a South Florida pre-construction luxury condominium residences as a 1st home, 2nd home or an investment opportunity. Linda has toured every oceanfront and waterfront new construction property that is available, she is highly knowledgeable of all the different development details and can help you in choosing the perfect pre-construction opportunity. Remember, having a realtor to represent you, assures that you have a professional that is representing your best interests. It is always in your best interest to have a real estate agent that is working on your behalf. Remember, a developers sales team works for the developer – not for you (the purchaser).
BELLINI WILLIAMS ISLAND RESIDENCE FEATURES include but are not limited to:
• Private elevators in every residence
• Custom Poggenpohl Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry
• Top-of-Line selection of Appliances: Subzero Refrigerator – Miele Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove and Hood – Uline Wine Cooler
• Granite Countertops
• Minimum 10 foot ceiling heights up to 12 foot heights
• Floor to ceiling hurricane rated Laminated Glass windows and sliding glass doors
• Wraparound glass balconies accessible from every room
• 90 degree Panoramic water views in each Residence
AVENTURA LOCATION: www.cityofaventura.com
• Exclusive residential community
• Minutes from worldwide-renowned shopping destinations such as the Aventura Mall featuring a wide variety of luxury stores & the Bal Harbour Shops
• Minutes from the ocean, recreation, sports, entertainment, dining, nightlife in Miami, Miami Beach/South Beach, Fort Lauderdale
• City with the finest public school system including Aventura’s first municipally-run charter school
• Aventura is centrally located between both of South Florida's major airports. 10 miles South of Fort Lauderdale International Airport and 15 miles North of Miami International Airport.
WILLIAMS ISLAND LIVING: www.williamsislandclub.com
• Private Gated Community
• Private Serviced Marina with 106 slips hosting boats up to 160 ft
• Private Country Club with Fitness, Spa, Restaurants, 16 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Pool, Children's Playground and Synagogue
• Eight residential Towers – Bellini Williams Island occupies the last residential site on the island
BELLINI WILLIAMS ISLAND BUILDING DESCRIPTION:
• Construction completion Early Fall 2013, with official opening in early 2014
• 24 Stories
• 70 Spacious Residences
• No more than four Residences per floor. Penthouse floors feature just 2 luxury residences
• Elegant Entrance with Porte Cochere and Two Story Lobby
• 24/7 Front Desk Private Security Staff, Concierge and Valet Parking
• Computerized Access Control with closed Circuit Monitoring
• Computer-Controlled Limited access Private Elevators, and separate Service Elevator
• Superbly Equipped Fitness Center
• Private Men's and Women's Locker Room and Sauna
• Media Room
• Kid's Game Room and Lounge
• Beautifully Landscaped Sun Deck with resort-style pool and spa and a large cabana area overlooking the Williams Island Marina
• Developed by: Martin Z. Margulies has developed many of South Florida’s most prestigious addresses over the last 30 years
WILLIAMS ISLAND AMENITIES:
• Membership only Club – Membership annual Cost is $1,400
• 27,000 Square Foot State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Spa
• Tennis Center with 13 Clay Courts, 2 Hydro Courts and 1 Hard Court – Tennis pros available for Private Lessons
• Private Marina docks for Rent – 106 Slips
• Restaurants and Cafe'
• Island Club outdoor and indoor Pool
More about Linda "G" of Linda G Properties
In her 20+ years of selling luxury real estate, Linda "G" Gustafson has been privileged to work with the world's most affluent clientele throughout her exciting career. Linda G's integrity and strong work ethic enabled her to be a recipient of numerous awards including the Prudential Realty's Chairman's Circle Platinum Award, WCI's Top Producer Award, among others. Linda "G" is also a select member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing, where she received the Million Dollar Guild Award for multiple million dollar-plus transactions.
Linda "G" joined ONE Sotheby's International Realty approximately (4) years ago, providing the finest in luxury real estate sales and listings of luxury oceanfront and waterfront condominium residences, and homes specializing in Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, Aventura and Fort Lauderdale. Linda "G" has been honored as a Top Producer at ONE Sotheby's in 2011, 2012 and 2013 with sales in excess of $60 million. Linda G's 2014 sales of her exclusive listings and sales as a buyer’s agent of luxury residences have her sales now in excess of $77.5 million since 2011. Linda "G"s career real estate sales are in excess of $1.1 billion.
ONE Sotheby's International Realty is the fastest growing luxury real estate brokerage firm in South Florida. The firm has opened offices in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne and Sunny Isles Beach and recruited more than 350 agents in just four years. An affiliate of Sotheby's International Realty, the global network currently has more than 13,000 sales associates throughout 670 offices in 49 countries and territories worldwide. ONE Sotheby's International Realty also benefits from an association with the venerable Sotheby's auction house, established in 1744.